Thursday, February 7, 2013

My Queen

Praise GOD: The entrance of love is without coercion, for it walks in its own time; The comfort of love is without duress, for it brings contentment; The intentions of love are pure, for it comes with honor; 

The conscience of love is atonement, for it seeks justice; The power of love is courage, for it calls upon one’s faith; The fruits of love are it’s children, for you are known by your doings; 

The language of love is passion, and that must never die; 

Let there be no prohibition of our love between us; No instances devoid of true feelings, nor times of silence in each other’s presence to divide us; 


Virtuous Black Woman, I will love you as my Queen, while faithfully, consenting my heart eternally to you; 

For God, in His wisdom has chosen you for me, and I for you to dwell, abide, and flourish together, and forever in His blessed Benevolence; IJPN ~ In JESUS Precious Name. 

-Minister Russel Blake
Man Of Psalms Publishing Co.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments: