Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The Journey: From The Pit, To Palace, To Prison

Behind The Scene of Documentary Film

Here We Are To Worship: In Spirit And In Truth

INTRODUCTION



By Minister Valerie Allen


How often have we’ve heard the cliche, “you see my glory, But you don’t know my story?” Well…yes, indeed, that cliche is more than fitting to mine.

It comes to no surprise to some,  however to others, maybe a bit surprising, as to what I decided to reveal after producing the Documentary Film, Here We Are To Worship: In Spirit And In Truth.

The truth, and nothing else but; where I'll take you a on a personal Blog journey, like no other; from what I consider, "the pit, palace, prison".

No doubt, this is a familiar tale, in comparison to the life and time of Joseph (Yosef); a biblical example of what I experienced, before, during and after production of the Documentary Film, Here We Are To Worship: In Spirit And In Truth.

Words cannot begin to describe the sheer hardship I've endured over the course of one year, and yet, still. 

Enough said, sit back and let "The Journey" begin. (To Be Continued).

-Minister Valerie Allen is the inspired Author of I AM INSPIRED The Beginning and Executive Producer of Documentary Film, Here We Are To Worship: In Spirit And In Truth.



e-Book, I AM INSPIRED The Beginning on sale for .99 cents at, Amazon.com and Full Featured Documentary Film on sale for $5.00 per DVD copy at, Here We Are To Worship Ministries.



No comments: