Tuesday, May 17, 2011

FREE INDEED! PART II

"Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed. And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (John 8:31-32).

I will stop right there: Jesus said to those Jews who did not believe in Him, "And because I tell you THE TRUTH, [for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me], you believe me not." (John 8:45, 42). 

There it is…Jesus told the Jews the TRUTH (the fact) that He did not send Himself, But Our Father in Heaven sent Him for salvation, and many of the Jews refused to believe, case and point TODAY: many hear THE TRUTH, but do not believe and receive it.

Now catch this, there is hope for the believer (born-again Christian), to those Jews who heard and believed: Jesus said, if you continue (remain) in MY WORD (what Jesus stated has truth): "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God" (John 1:1), then are you MY DISCIPLES (followers of Christ). And, you will then know the TRUTH (ME) And I (JESUS CHRIST) will make you free. Glory TO GOD!

Therefore, when the SON of GOD (THE TRUTH via THE WORD OF GOD) makes you FREE (liberated/unbound, limitless/released, uninhibited/emancipated, unrestricted), you are indeed saved from the bondage of hell (sin), YOU ARE FREE! 

AND by this, YOU KNOW THE TRUTH and are A DISCIPLE indeed! 

I feel a shout here –> Glory! . . . Hallelujah!

(To be continued).

No comments: